Sunday, March 1, 2009

You Need . . . !

My friend Karen is playing a little game on her blog that I thought I would do over here too. More on that in a minute.

What caught my eye was a post she had about Googling to find out just what you need. Who knew it was so simple??? Just Google "your name needs" (ie "susan needs") and be prepared for the amazing and sometimes scary things that you need!

Here are just a few of what Susan needs:
- all your love and money - Okay!
- to stop complaining - Hmmm
- to do more housework - DUH!
- animals - What??
- to take penicillin for the rest of her life - YIKES!!

Back to the blog game. The blog game is that you make and share things with 5 people who post to your blog.

There are rules, but like Karen, I've tweaked the rules a bit:
1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2 - What I create will be just for you, but you can give it away if you choose.
3 - It'll be done before the end of March.
4 - You *can* choose what you want it to be.
5 - Share the love!
What do you get? Well, I don't have a lot to offer, but the winners can choose from:
- An altered somethin' somethin' for your stampin' space!
OR
- A hand-crocheted scarf!

Winners can choose their colors from Stampin Up color families, just so that I have a guideline.

To enter, just Google your needs and post a comment here with your favorite "need" and your choice of what you'd like to receive from me. If you post a link to this game on your blog, you'll get another entry. If you become a blog follower of mine, you'll get another entry. If you add my blog to your blogs list, you'll get another entry. Be sure to make a new post for each entry.
Post by Friday, March 6. I'll draw 5 winners on Saturday, March 7.


I can't wait to see what everyone needs!! Now, I just have to go figure out why I need to take penicillin the rest of my life.....I probably contract something from all of those animals running around!!!

Happy Creating!
Susan

4 comments:

karen said...

haha.. well, you already know mine!
Karen needs a labotomy fund!

And I rather think she does.. LOL!!

lindalee said...

I need some time off of work to just veg!!!

Mary Giles said...

Hey Susan here are my needs...
-to determine a day to work my magic (hmmm...this could be good)
-more exercise (but if I have magic can't I just poof myself skinny?)
-a booking agent (I guess once I poof myself skinny, I'll be ready for movies...maybe the next Bella)
-sleep (must be from long hours on the movie set)
-numbers (I guess I'm in high demand so the pay has to be good)

I've got a link to you on my block. I would love a scarf or something altered...I'll let you surprise me if I am chosen.

Anonymous said...

My favorite "need" is to be more careful with her voodoo...

Don't be messing with my voodoo now, ya hear?